Brands Hatch circuit in Kent opens up its gates once more for the final event of the year on the 5 & 6 November 2022. Bookings for 2022 are now open!
The truck show is one of the key attractions at the event, with 100s of trucks lining Brands Hatch.
Successful applicants will receive:
- 1 x vehicle display pass allowing driver and passenger into a designated display area inside the venue
- Opportunity to take part in parade laps around the circuit
- Entry to the Truck of the Show awards.
How to apply: Private Entry & Companies
- Click here
- Register an account on the MSV website
- Select ‘Private Entry’ or the name of your car club when asked who you are displaying your vehicle with
- Select the day(s) you wish to attend
- Add your vehicle details
- Provide vehicle registration number
- Upload an external picture of the vehicle
- Include details of:
- Are you are bringing a living trailer
- Are you taking part in the parade lap
- Do you wish to park next to someone or part of a fleet.
Confirmation for the individual space should take no more than two weeks from the time of application, and will come via email.
All E-tickets will be issued approximately two weeks prior the event. Alternatively, you can request tickets to be posted once you’ve received approval (please note postal charge will apply).
Due to the enormous popularity of Trucks and Fireworks, and the ever-increasing number of attending car owners, selection will not be guaranteed, and vehicle passes and parking areas will be allocated at the discretion of MSV.
The event team can be contacted at: [email protected]